Monday, December 7, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Music - Day 7


December 7 – Vince Guarldi Trio – Christmas Time is Here 


This is one of my favorite songs and I am thrilled to share it with you! What is your favorite Christmas song?

 

The children sing they would see “such beauty through the year.” What can you do to continue Christmas cheer every day of the year?

 

What can you do to show others that Christ the Savior is real? May we allow Christ in us to flow freely.

 

SCRIPTURE

 

Psalm 100 - A psalm for giving grateful praise (New International Version)

 

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

Worship the LORD with gladness;

Come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.

It is he who made us, and we are his;

We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving

And his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;

And his faithfulness continues through all generations.

 

 

PRAYER

 

Dear God,

 

I thank You for creating us.

I thank You for your enduring love.

I thank You for your faithfulness.

I lift up thanks and praises to You.

I remember You as I listen to joyful songs this Christmas season.

Please help all humanity have many reasons to give You thanks and praise this year.

Please help all humanity have many reasons to be joyful this year.

I know You are faithful and will honor this request.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray.

Amen.





No comments: